Brazed Heat Exchangers
The brazed plate heat exchanger consists of a number of thin acid-resistant precision stamped stainless
steel plates with copper brazed gaskets.
The plate packs are brazed with two end plates and connections. Vacuum brazing at extremely high temperatures
provides a permanently sealed heat exchanger. The final result is a strong and compact plate heat exchanger with
extremely high heat transfer capability.
- Heating and cooling of clean liquids
- Evaporators and condenser units
- District heating and ventilation
- Solar heating and air conditioning units
- Heating pumps and heat recovering units
- Temperatures from minus 180°C. up to 200°C
- Operating pressure can be as high as 35 bar.
- Contact us for further information about any of our product range.