Free Flow Plate Heat Exchangers
The "Free Flow" plates are used for liquids containing solids, particles, fibres or high viscous products.
The plates are commonly used in the pulp & paper industry, in waste water treatment plants, the sugar
industry, juice production, grain based ethanol production, heat recovery systems and for special tasks
where standard plate heat exchangers usually will block.
- Suitable for products with solid particles
- No metal/metal contact in corner holes/inlets
- Inlet area designed for optimal turbulent flow
- Up to 20 mm constant plate gap
- No dead spots on the plate
- Even distribution
- Low pressure drop
- Contact us for further information about any of our product range.