Spiral Heat Exchangers
The Spiral Heat Exchangers are circular heat exchangers with two spiral channels, each in one closed chamber.
The flow of the two products are countercurrent which makes it possible to have a close temperature approach
between the two medias being treated in the heat exchanger.
- Designed for demanding fluids of very high viscosity
- Possible to run Free Flow on one or both sides
- Designed with welded spacer studs to increase the turbulence and heat transmission
- Easy access to the heat transmission area
- Easy maintenance and cleaning without any use of special tools
- Very compact heat exchanger - saving valuable production area
- Contact us for further information about any of our product range.